The EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is the biggest event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. The 15th edition of EUSEW, on the topic “Beyond the Crisis: Clean Energy for Green Recovery and Growth” will be held as a digital event on 22-26 June 2020.
SENSEI together with EU projects LAUNCH, Novice, Triple-A, U-Cert, QualitEE and Quest will participate at EUSEW as a side policy session on the 18th of June at 12h00-13h30, virtually at eusew.eu and buildup.eu portals, under the theme “Energy Transition: New Business Models to De-Risk Investments and Kick-Start the EU Building Renovation Wave“.
The session aims to:
- Present advancements in energy efficiency financing to foster sustainable growth and novel demand-side business models, supporting the identification of transparent and predictable investments.
- Illustrate practical examples of how existing and emerging financing and technical tools are facilitating building renovation projects and targeting recommendations on policy framework and market architecture.
- Gather feedback from relevant stakeholders to improve the policy-relevance of project outcomes, actively engage, and invite them for further collaboration on energy efficiency financing
- Policy makers, policy support institutes & public authorities
- Energy utilities, EPCs providers, ESCOs, housing associations, aggregators, building sector professional stakeholders, construction companies & building technology suppliers
- Investment banks and funds, insurance companies, financial advisors, Unit Investment Trusts and develop./manag. of financial products
- Energy system operators and regulators: TSOs, DSOs, ACER
- NGOs, Think Tanks, Energy Agencies, citizen groups and consumer associations.
Sotiris Papadelis, on behalf of SENSEI, will discuss “Business Models Offering Energy Efficiency as a Power System Resource“.
Below the complete programme.